of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 06, 2006

Here we go...

Well , how should I start this…..
I have been toying with this idea of writing a journal about my adventures on becoming a daddy for some time now. Lack of time (also read as laziness) was the main culprit of me putting off this idea into action.
Ever since I found out about wifey's pregnancy and baby’s existence, I have thought of writing down my thoughts, experiences, and feelings (dan sebagainya).
Probably something that I can come back when I am wrinkled like a prune and read back on how silly or clueless I was. Probably something to entertain me when it is raining ourside and i need something to amuse me.
Most importantly I want baby to know and learn a bit about me and her mommy when she grows up. Hopefully in her angsty teenage years, she will be able to know a little bit about us and how we have loved her even before she was born.

note: due to my highly tuned skill of postponing things, i have actually wrote a few entries prior to setting up the account. so, do expect multiple posts that i might have got the dates wrong.

Labels: ,