of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 08, 2008

or poppa and meh mie...

I did noticed that most of the parents blog will mention about their kid's vocabulary once their kid have started to speak. So here is my show off moment.
My Sophie also not bad la...

Let's see what she can say oredi.
Papa - that's me lo.. but sometimes when she wants to call me while drinking her milk it will come out something like 'popa'

Mamie or Mie or May-Mie - That's wifey lo.. but sometimes our little girl also get herself confused and call MaPapa to which i think she either wants both of us together or changed her mind halfway.

Meh Miu - Cat. I also dunno why she say so. we tried to teach her miu miu, but it comes out as meh miu.

goggie - dog in general or sometimes her smelly stuffed dog. again don't ask why it comes out that way

moo moo - cow loh...

yeh yeh - grampa (my poppa)

ku kung - the other grampa (wifey's papa)

ah ma - granma (Wifey's meh mie)

mah mah - the other granma (my mieee)

she can count in mandarin from one to four. in engrish she can count to four too but she will drom the 3. so it will come out something like ' one, two. four..'

nen nen - the white stuff in the bottle that is making me poor

pau pau - to carry her

the auntie, unckle che che keke routine lo

oh yeah. she can say plizz too. Even when you ask her "Must say what?" she will tilt her head and say the cutest "plizzzz". you try and see... her plizzz is the cutest that you will ever see (but then again in my eyes my little Sophie is the cutest baby)

ah fie - that's what she call herself. We tried teaching her to say Sophie, but she just stick to ah fie... so we gave in loh...

and let's not forget 'Ah Nee', which is what she calls barney. She woke up calling for Ah Nee this morning... Sometimes i wonder if in her heart if barney is in higher priority than me and wifey...

i think got a few more la, but i also forgot all liao. so hopefully this list is good enough as a show off piece :D

Labels: