of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

of super backdated post and pacifiers...

This is a super backdated post…..
Actually I have been meaning to write this but scared of jinxing it.
I think when Ah Fie was about 1+ going to 2 she weaned herself off the pacifier. At that time we have not even think of planning to wean her but I guess she beat us to it.
I guess it’s a good thing that our little girl was a bit fussy. she is kinda fussy about her pacifier. If it does not feel right she will spit it out. Then she also have this habit of biting her pacifier. Then she also have this habit of biting her pacifier. So what happened was that she bit a small tear on one of her pacifier and started to rejected it. We got her a new one but she doesn’t like and that is how she decided that she don’t need it …
So I guess 2 seemingly bad habit (fussy about pacifier and biting it) can add up to be one good thing.


Labels: