of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 04, 2009

of princesses and pirate ships and seven drawfs...

After many many moons of not exercising, I went for a hike at bukit jamble last Sunday. Wahhh…. Fitness level definitely dropped… almost cannot reach the top… I guess I must be getting old (or weak or unfit or all the above)…
Anyway, I heard a very nice song sang by Taylor Swift and have been listening to it over and over again…. The song is “The Best Day”, it talks about her and her father’s relation ship….makes me wonder if ah fie will write something soppy like that for me when she grows up….
Oh ya… one part of the song says:
It’s the age of princesses and pirate ships and seven drawfs,
And Daddy’s smart and you’re the prettiest lady in the whole wide world…

Wah….. jiwang nyer… yeah... i am really getting old... and sentimental.... and soppy......

Labels: