of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 06, 2006

giddy giddy...

When I saw those words, just went on a 5 million thoughts per minute frenzy. Happy? Yes obviously then in between the blank thoughts there are also thoughts like oh shite, what am I going to do, how will my life change, will I have enough money to sustain the baby oh shite! Am I going to make it, this will really disrupt my routine!! When everything settled a bit after 10 mins or so there is one thought that came to mind, what ever the problem is, people have been doing this since the beginning of life and it will take a big buffoon to really mess it up. Besides God will provide. That I am sure. But amongst all that turmoil, there is this happy-ish giddiness feeling that lingers on.
Anyway, you know how they say about things change when you have your baby? For me, I realized that change that afternoon when wifey came to pick me up from work. I doubt that there are any physical changes in her appearance since the discovery, but I can bet that she really does look different in my eyes from that first moment when she arrived in the car. I really cannot put in words what the difference is but there is this happyish giddiness that I felt.

Labels: ,