of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

of goo goo gaa gaa and physics...

Feels like ages since I have posted something. Not because there is nothing to brag write about, but I guess it probably boils down to good ol laziness. I think I’m one of those people who needs to have some kinder of starter to get me going. You know, like those old propeller bi planes where in order to start the engine, one guy will have to turn the prop to get it going. I need some thing to start to get me going and I guess when I get going I can keep up the momentum.

Anyway, like I say, there hasn’t been a lack of things to write and here’s one that I have been meaning to put down for sometime. I guess it sounds a bit adulterous in a way to say that I am very much in love with another girl even though I am married to wifey. Now before anyone goes all over and start getting all worked up let me clarify that, Yes I do love wifey (and very deeply so in fact), but every time I look at Sue Yi, I am filled with this awesome feeling that just can’t be described. People say that being in love is the most wonderful feeling, but this feeling I get from Sue Yi is in every bit as good as that.
Every evening when wifey brings her back from the sitter, I will get that tremendous joy when I see her. In some ways she is like her dad, a slow starter. Whenever she comes home, she will initially be quiet. Then with a little bit of teasing, she will get all excited and laugh and flash her sweetest smile. I find that every time she does that I will be filled with such joy. Such indescribable joy.
She have also beginning to respond and ‘talk’ back when we talk to her. I used to think that those adults that talk baby goo gaa and goble goble are such morons who make a fool of themselves acting all childish. And guess what, I am that moron now. To be frank, I really don’t mind because it’s that joy I get when I bring my face close to her and she her beautiful eyes (yea she indeed have beautiful eyes) look into mine and she goo goo and gaa gaa at me as if to tell me about her day. And on a good day, she will go on and on and on. And I in turn will be that moron and go goo goo gaa gaa on and on and on.
Even when she is asleep, she looks so lovely. I get that sense of peace whenever I see her sleeping peacefully. (in retrospect the image of a sleeping baby is definitely a welcoming sight after hours of coaxing her to sleep). In the evenings I would sometimes go and see her sleeping soundly in the cradle. Just the sight of her sleeping and the sound of her snoring gives me a peace that I find hard to describe. In the mornings, before I go to work, I will make it a point to spend some time looking at her (usually still sleeping). That will at least make the day at the office more bearable.
And if I ever lose my memory, I do hope that those images are the last to go. I never knew that such simple things can bring such wonderful emotions.
So yeah, I really love my Sue Yi. Tremendously. She gives me peace, she gives me joy and I guess in some ways I see wifey in her which in turn makes me love her even more. But the greatest thing of all is that I find that I love wifey even more. Not that I love her less in the past, but I seem to realize that I love her more. I love wifey tremendously and I guess now it’s more tremendously times a hundred.

I guess this is the amazing thing about this feeling called love. It defies the laws of physics where you will find that the more you give the more you will have. Try as you might to divide it, you will find that you will have more than you started off with.

Labels: