of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 07, 2007

of blogging and one year...

Well well well.... what do we know. Time sure flies fast. If i hadn't know better it would have gotten a few million frequent flyer miles. I just realized that this blog is exactly 1 year old yesterday. Kind of surprising that I managed to sustain this for a year now. Anyway, I guess the reason i blogged was because i wanna document as much as possible my thoughts and experiences about life and especially about Sophie. Who knows, Sophie might grow up to be a famous opera singer or something and I will have ready material to publish an Authorized (or Unauthorized depending on how juicy it turn out) biography. but i guess most importantly is that I wanna document something for her to read when she is on the throne doung her daily business. I guess, life is fragile and sometimes we might miss out something we wanna say, so I guess this is one way to ensure that Sophie get to know what she meant to me.

Also, i guess this will be good material to lay out a guilt trip in case she get into that teenage angst years and hate her parents.


Labels: