of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

of rough patches and milestones...

Sometime last week wifey asked me to feel Sue Yi's gums. She mentioned that there is a small pathc of rough surface on her her gums on her jaw. I put my finger there and sure enough there was a small rough patch indicating that there might be a tooth underneath the skin.

Then fast forward to last Friday, during one of Sue Yi's heartwrenching rendition of her famous cry in C minor, I saw two slightly whitish and greyish patched on her gums. So I guess Sue Yi have hit amother milestone. I told my mom just now and she said that mow is about time that her teeth start to come out.

So looks like other than grabbing everything within her reach and tasting them, Sue Yi, will also be leaving her tooth mark on them.


Nope, this is not my attempt to show you the two patches, just a random photo filed under "Photos to show Sophie's potential boyfriend if she does not behaves"


Labels: