of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

of struggles and random sounds...

We had the first hand experience at feeding Sue Yi solids this weekend. Apparently all the good news from the babysitter on how easy it is to feed her solids were all just an elaborate propaganda did not hold true for us. Sue Yi struggled when we tried to feed her and we on the other hand struggled to feed her. Anyway, our babysitter's tip was to lie her down so so that the food can flow down easily, but I told wifey that i prefer not to use that method lest Sue Yi gets used to eating lying down. I mean since we have not really see any restaurant that serve you food for you to eat lying down, i figured that we'd better not get Sue Yi used to eating lying down.


Wifey have also been brainwashing teaching Sue Yi to say the word Dada (as in Daddy). I guess she is preparing Sue Yi to call me when she reach her teenage years and wants money to go out. Anyway, i guess i was rewarded today. I was lying on the bet with Sue Yi talking cock and bull sh*tting like we always do when she suddenly turned to me, smiled and said 'Da da' then went back to her high pitch squealing. I was dumbfounded, (like that scene in forrest gump when he saw his girlfriend's boobs for the first time) and tried toget her to say it again. But like they say, the 8 o'clock news comes only once a day and she did not say it anymore...

Ya ya i know, i know, it is just a random sound that she blurted out from nowhere, she is still too young to start to talk. But who cares, it's the sweetest sound and it is my memory to cherish.


Oh ya. If you are a penangite or you happen to be in Penang, please please go to eat at Swensen's. No i don't have any stocks nor gain if more people go there to eat. My reason of asking you good folks to go there is this. I took Wifey and Sue Yi to the one in Queensbay on Sunday (someone celebrated her birthday). We loved the food there and also the price were reasonable, but we noticed that there are not that many people eating there (Lunchtime on Sunday and only 4 tables). Looks like it might not survive. Which is a sad thing because we really loved the food. So do go and eat there so that it survives and me and wifey can go there again. ;)

I know, I know, the fashion police are sounding the alarm on how i can match the blue sweatter thingy with a pink dress. But don't you think she lookes so cute in blue?

Labels: