of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

of icky moisty gold mine and booting up my laptop...

Something bad happened just now. Well actually not bad boo hoo kind of bad, just the bad, aiyoh you ah kind of bad. This is what happened. I had just got into the office in the morning and while waiting for my laptop to boot up, my gold mine got a bit itchy so I used my pinky finger to dig. Felt a bit moist, which I suspect could be the cause of the itchiness.
Just after I finished my business, an engineer from shanghai walked in into my cube to talk to me. I quietly congratulate myself for finishing the digging in the nick of time. Else the shanghai guy would have walked in on me in a compromising situation.
The engineer then intro himself to me and shoved his hand in my face in a gesture to shake my hand. I dun feel like shaking his hand because my pinkie is still a bit moist and pretend not to notice his gesture to shake hands. I mean what la. He already introduce himself when I met him yesterday. I even shook his hands what.
but he still held his hands there waiting for me to shake. So what to do, want to shake mah shake hand loh. With the icky moisty pinky finger and all. Not my fault right?