of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Of Christmas service and evidence...

Christmas celebration was a bit different for us this year. For the past few years, we have out of Penang during Christmas. This year also marked the first time we went for the combined Christmas service our church had at a hotel nearby. Our church started having this big Christmas service thingy since a few years ago. It’s the usual Singing, presentations from little kids and young adults, message and followed by food. I think this year, the turnout was bigger than expected. I heard that they had expected 500 to turn up, but from what I see, all the chairs were filled up to the point that they have to ask some of the church members to surrender their seats to the visitors. They even added a few more rows of chairs. I’d like to think that the huge turnout might be due to this entry but I seriously doubt that that is the case.
Anyway, here is a photo evidence of me attending the Christmas Service.

Labels: