of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 22, 2006

of lunch with the ladies and something about wet nurse...

Went out to have lunch with Leader, Ah Ju, Isaac’s mom and Wifey at fisherman’s grill today. The place was packed. Well what do you expect when their food are good and the atmosphere is nice. Anyway, Ah Ju and Isaac’s mom told me that they also read this blog (and book mark it some more) and that can only mean one thing. No more bitch talking about them in this blog*. Leader is another case altogether, she no longer follow this blog, which also means one thing. It’s open season on bitching about leader in this blog*.
As always, it is a learning experience when I have lunch with these ladies as they always have new information about this and that. Today is no different and the interesting bit of information that I learned today are mostly about breast milk. Apparently (according to Ah Ju), there are women who sort of like sell their breastmilk (something about wet nurse). The scheme goes something like this, the women who are lactating (story goes that after they give birth) will offer to breastfeed babies born to families who are willing to pay her for her breastmilk. According to the story, these women are paid and fed very well. For me, I find this a bit too freakish. I mean how does the women advertise this service anyway? Wearing a T-shirt with the words “Breasts for rent! (Contents included)” and walk around town?

Anyway, it was a good lunch and it’s great to catch up with old ladies friends once in a while.

And before I forget, Wifey and I would like to wish you our readers (yeah all five of you!) a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


*note: Leader, AhJu and Isaac’s mom, I seldom never bitch about you one la. You know that you are always in my heart of hearts, (after wifey, girl girl and a whole list of other folks of course).

Labels: ,