of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 08, 2007

of projects and letters...

(delete me later)
Readers, I think i wanna embark a project for my girl girl. What i intend to do is to write letters to her as she grows up. My thoughts are that the main content of the letters will be to evvironment we live in today so that when girl girl grows up and reads it, she'll have some insight of the life and times of her mommy and daddy. I have kinda lost touch of what the teenagers like and do these days but i think by the time girl girl reads this, probably she'll be in that period of her life. So if any of you have better insight of what the teens these days are doing, you can correct me or give comments so that i cam make my letters to girl girl more descriptive. thanks.

Labels: