of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 07, 2007

of worries and morons...

I just remembered a conversation I had with wifey in the car some time ago.
Wifey: Are you worried or scared about being a parent?
Me: Dunno la. Not really la. Will be exciting i guess. Why?
Wifey: I scared that there are so many things we might not know.
Me: Aiya, actually I also scared a bit also, but I think we should be able to manage it one la.
Wifey: Hmmmm
Me: You see there are people who are morons* and they still manage to raise up their kids. We might not be smart but we are not morons right? So I think we can manage la.
Wifey: ok la

Good save or not? Anyway, as a normal and neurotic human being, I too am worried, but i think i'll manage la. But just to be safe, i'll talk politely to my parenta and my in laws for the time being :P


* actually hor, we are not trying to say we are any better than anyone, but wifey and I have always think that people who let their kids cross the road without holding their hands, or people who let their kid ride in the front seat of their car then had an emergency brake causing the poor kid to be flung to the windscreen and it on the head till the screen cracked, or parents of people who share their traumatic childhood experiences in Oprah’s show –deserved to be called morons

Labels: ,