of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 30, 2006

of December and round green thing...

Wifey always gets very excited when December comes. That’s because she gets to put up the Christmas tree and the decorations. Personally, I don’t really get what the excitement is all about. I mean, I do share the fun of having them up but I don’t think I’ll go nuts if they were not up. We seldom have guests to our house, so the over practical person in me rationalize that why have them when no one (other than us la) can see them. But I do agree that in some ways it’s pretty fun to see the house lighted up with those blinky lights.
This year we placed the tree near the main door and hung a round green thingy (forgot what it’s called) on the door. I guess, for this year it will be a little different as wifey mentioned that this year, will be the last (at least for a few years to come) before she’ll put up the tree again. You know lah, with girl girl next year, we are not sure if it will be dangerous if she suddenly grab the tree and topple it. (Knowing wifey, I am almost certain that the tree will be up again next year)

So here are our little bit of Christmas deco.


The door decoration thingy. BTW, do check out the cross stitch. It's done by wifey. Isn't it cute. (it's got our address stitched above the chicken, but i have blurred them out to keep stalkers, whack jobs and fruitcakes away




Our tree...


and the folks living under it.