of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

of getting poofy and wedding ring...

The latest update from babycenter is that we are now 22 weeks pregnant.

Your baby now looks like a miniature newborn, checking in at 10.9 inches and almost 1 pound. Her skin will continue to appear wrinkled until she gains enough weight to fill it out, and the fine hair (lanugo) that covers her head and body is now visible. Her lips are becoming more distinct, and the first signs of teeth are appearing as buds beneath her gum line. Her eyes are developed, though the iris (the colored part of the eye) still lacks pigment. Eyelids and eyebrows are in place, and her pancreas, essential for hormone production, is developing steadily.


From the size of wifey’s tummy, it seems like we are pretty much on track.

But an interesting bit of info that we found out is this:
This Week's Activity:
Take off your rings. You'd be surprised how many pregnant women need to have their rings cut off by a professional jeweler because their fingers have swollen up around them. If yours are feeling the least bit snug, do yourself a favor and take them off now before it's too late. If you can't bear to be separated from your wedding band or another important ring, loop it on a chain and wear it close to your heart.


Wifey have been mentioning that she have felt that she have been getting poofy already. While we have anticipated this, we were pleasantly intrigued by it. During church a few weeks ago:

Wifey: see, I can’t even get my thumb and ring finger to touch when I put it around my wrist”
Me: ya loh. Poofy oredi. *walking a very thin line between agreeing with her and give her any impression that I am saying fat*
Wifey: *Looks at me and whispers* Michelin Girl!
Wifey and me: hehehe…

Her feet have also been growing and filling up her shoes too. Just this week she mentioned that one of her shoes (the brown one) cannot fit anymore. Hmmmmm… could this be her subliminally trying to influence me that she needs to go shoe shopping?

Anyway, back to the ring thing. During church last Sunday, wifey took out her ring and showed me her ring finger. Wah lau, there is a big indentation because the ring was squeezing into her finger. She only wears her ring when she goes out and from my guess she must have been wearing the ring for a few hours tops. And now it is making a big mark on the skin. Wifey mentioned that better not to wear it already and i agreed.

Wifey have always teased me that I am single and wanna make myself available in the dating market whenever I forget to wear my ring when we go out. So with her not wearing her ring now, I will be having a good time getting back at her already! ;)












but then, could it be that wifey is already sick and tired of me? and she is doing this to get herself back into the dating market!!!! OMG!!

Labels: , ,