of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 15, 2006

of Sir-Mix-A-Lot and you know ah... talking to baby ah.....

On our way back from tim sum after church this morning,

My mom*: the other day ah….. i mah read the Chinese paper loh…
Wifey: ok
My mom*: I mah read the Chinese paper loh…..
Wifey: ok
My mom*: the chinese paper ah….
Wifey:….
My Mom*: the Chinese paper ah …. Got this story about this chinese woman loh.
Me: *look at wifey*
Wifey: *looks at me and smile*
My mom*: I read the Chinese paper loh, got this woman ah…
My mom*:This pregnant woman say she always talk to her baby. She talks to her all the time.
My mom*:She talks to her baby all the time one ah…
Wifey: Ya loh, I also read that baby can hear oredi one mah.
My mom*:She go to market want to buy dress for the baby also got ask baby like or not. And the baby got kick back.
Wifey: ya loh, must talk to baby so that they can recognize your voice one.
Me: But how you know if the baby is kicking because she might be saying “cilaka lu, wa mau tidur, lu cakap manyak saja, kasi saya susah mau tidur saja”

Woah hahahahaha......

Actually, i do really think that baby is absorbing her surroundings these days. Like when we were in the car on our way to my in laws' house, some rap music was on the radio. According to wifey, baby woke up and started kicking. Hmmmmm..... absorbing eh... I'll have to remind myself to stop listening to Sir-Mix-A-Lot's Baby's got back....



Note*: ya, my mom ah… you know my mom ah…. She sometimes speaks like this one loh. She sometimes likes this one when she want to tell a story one...

Labels: