of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

of farts, burps and hiccups...

Wifey and I had an interesting conversation of sorts when she picked me up today.
Me: Have girl girl been good today?
Wifey: girl girl today very active today. I think she pang phui (fart) quite a lot today.
Me: Eh?! Where got fart one? Inside all water mah. If fart mah come out all bubbles.
Wifey: Or maybe she burp lah. Got feeling like burb like that.
Me: Like that also can meh?
Wifey: I think hiccup lah.
Me: ya ya. I think can hiccup one lah.
Wifey: *malu*

Anyway, like wifey said, our girl girl have been very active lately. According to wifey, girl girl is constantly kicking throughout the day but not as much during the night. Probably sleep already.
Good, let's hope that girl girl maintain this sleep pattern after she comes out.
Tonight, I got to hear girl girl's movement for the first time. While relaxing at home this evening, wifey suddenly called me over to the sofa. "Baby is awake!" i quickly went over and cupped my ear on her tummy and there it was. Initially it does really sound like small burping sounds, then there is the very distinitive soft thumping sounds. It went on for a while and then stopped. Girl girl must have thought that should be enough for one night and gone back to sleep.
Sweet dreams little princess.

Labels: , ,