of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 06, 2006

that feeling thing...

Lately, I have been having a strange feeling. I thought that after all the excitement of knowing about baby, things will be back to a slightly more normal state, but that was not really the case for me. Lately, I have been getting this feeling that I just wants to be close to wifey. It’s not like the having baby happyish giddyness or anything, but just a need be close to wifey. Not really sure how to explain that, but I do sense that I will distinctively miss her the moment she drops me off from work (note to wifey: I do always miss you when you are not around silly! It’s just that I think now I am feeling that it is so real and physical). Can’t really put a finger to it but it is almost like a feeling in your mouth as if you are biting it. Could it be because I wanna be close to baby? Or could it be because of the glow thing that they say about pregnant women? Or could it be plain and pure laziness to go to work and substituting this with the feeling of missing her?
Then there is also the times that she comes to pick me up in the evenings, somehow I will have this dumbass silly smile when I see her coming. Even with bad days in the office, I sometimes find that I will have this dumbass smile. I think probably it’s a natural reaction when I see her as I realize that this pregnancy thing is not easy on her and the least I can do is to give her a dumbass smile to greet her. Anyway, with my record of bad dental health, she had better enjoy these moments coz I don’t really know for sure how long these teeth are going to last.

Labels: