of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 06, 2006

lend me your ears....

As I mentioned in the last few post, I signed up to babycenter and recently I got a notification from them.

This is an important time for your baby's sensory development, too. Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she can even hear you talk, so read out loud, talk to her, or sing a happy tune.


So wifey have started to tell me to talk to baby. I have to admit that at first it seems odd to talk to a lump on wifey’s stomach. I mean, men are programmed to naturally to talk to the boobs when they are having a conversation, so this needs a bit of adjustment. Anyway, I blurted out the normal lame dumbass words like “hello” “how are you?” that sort of thing. But as I go along, I find that it will become natural once you think and acknowledge that there is a little person in there. So now, when we are relaxing at home , I will go to wifey’s tummy and whisper to baby. “Girl Girl, you don’t need to go and buy overly expensive branded clothes to look pretty and nice. Pasar malam and sale items are just as good if not better” “Pasar malam – good. Branded expensive clothes – bad”

Labels: ,