of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

of fainting and Rm1.50 treats...

Yesterday, one of the managers who sits next to my cubicle fainted (someone corrected me as passed out, but i'll leave out the semantics). It caused quite a commotion as he has to be carried to a wheelchair and sent to the hospital. I missed it because i was on the phone in a conferance meeting. (Yes i do concentrate at my work, although not all the time)
So that got everyone talking about those philisophical crap like 'you know ah, life is so fragile ah' or 'we ah, must live to our fullest ah' etc.

so today i decided for once to listen to those crap and gave myself a treat after lunch...
















btw... enjoying life to the fullest does not comes cheap. That small piece of stick wrapped with chocolata and ice cream cost me a freaking RM1.50!


less than 5 mins later.

















... and i still have not finished writing this blog entry.


Update: the manager is back to work today and back at his usual joking self asking people if he is heavy!