of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 30, 2006

of second room and bike hanger...

Throughout some time, our 2nd room have grown into a messy storage space for all our junk. We did tried a few times to clean it up and re arrange the shelves, but as time goes on, it will get messy again. I have been toying with the idea of having an area where I can setup a workspace and have a small area where girl girl can play while I do my work. So last weekend we cleaned up the 2nd room for the n-th time. This time I pushed the wired shelves to one side to partition the room. The idea is to put all the clutter behind the partition to create a clean space. When I get to clear up the clutter, then maybe I can setup a table and chair and make it my work area. The room look pretty clean now, but I still need to figure out a way to store my bicycles (2 of them) without taking more space in the room. I think probably I will get someone to fabricate a bike hanger and hang the bikes from the ceiling.