of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 15, 2007

of whirrrr and walls with ears...

this is a backdated post. Supposed to publish yesterday afternoon, but cannot for reasons to be made clear in the following post.

I'm not sure if it's the season but the electronic stuff around me are breaking down one by one.
It started with the hi-fi unit. After approximately three years of problem free viewing, the center speaker suddenly went beserk. The only sound that came out of it is loud static noise. Cannot even control the volume. Then next came the speaker in the third room. Left speaker refused to make even a peep.
Next came the desktop pc. Hardisk just went whirrrr and won't stop. Not even for me to shutdown, can't even access the hardisk.
Then came the laptop. Started on friday at the office when it can't power up. IT changed the motherboard and it seem that the problem was solved. 'Seem' being the operative word here.
I was trying to catch up with some work just now and what do you know, it won't power up!
The count now is four - hi-fi, speaker, desktop and laptop. Let's hope it sticks at four.
So, here am I blogging from my pda. I guess it must have been something to with that thing called year end thing. You know the one that start with 'bo' and rhyme with chorus. Can't say that word coz, as we all know the walls have ears. Once they got wind that there's a little bit of $$ coming in, the appliances will conspire to make me lose what extra ΒΆΒΆ I have. So you know and I know and let's hush.
Anyway, I guess I'll have to live without the hi-fi, speaker and desktop for a while for now coz as we all know, girl girl ha the preceedence over all.

Labels: