of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

of lunch and my legion of readers...

I went out for lunch with Leader, Ah Ju and Isaac's mom today. Went to a place called Ben's place in Sunway Tunas. They serve western type of food. It has a sign at the entrance that says 'Pork Served' which i find very interesting. Normally people will put "No Pork Served" or something to that effect but i guess it's their upfront way of telling their patrons that they are a non-halal eatery.
I had the chicken *something-something* (forgot the name), which was quite good, but not really memorable.
update: I would also wanna add too that they played Stacey Kent's music at Ben's when we had lunch. So extra marks for them.

Anyway, leader told me that she have been following this blog! Wow! A real reader! so this reminds me that i should put out a thank you note to all my readers. So here it is:


To my legion of readers of this blog,
Thank you for your support and patronage.
From the bottom of my heart,
"Thank You"
Yeah, to all 5 of you*!




* in no fixed order: me, myself, I, wifey and leader.