of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

of questions and underwear...

Often times when one were to be sitting on the throne doing one’s business, one will think of the either philosophical thoughts like ‘what is the meaning of life’ or ‘does God wears pants left leg first or right leg first’. At other times one might even think of more practical things like ‘if one can burp and fart at the same time’. Then there are also times when one’s mind will wonder off to something more important such as ‘does a teddy bear wears underwear?’ and if so ‘is it boxers or briefs?’ Information like these may seem trivial and useless, but do not be fooled. They can be very important and prove useful at the moments where you least expected it.

Well, ponder no more because I have the answer for at least one of the questions. Teddy bears do indeed wear underwear and boxers are their way to go. I have at least one photo evidence of this factoid.

I was going thought all the soft toys in the house to be cleaned and came across 4 teddy bears that Mickey Ds had as promotion some time ago. They were teddy bears that were dressed up in shirts, pants and shoes plus some that have bags as accessories. To properly clean them I have to strip them off their clothings and this is when I made this discovery:



So when Sue Yi grows up into he what, when why, how age and asks me 'Daddy (who is the center of my universe), do teddy bears wears underwear?', I am proud to say I will be prepared for that mind gymnastic of a question and I can confidently answer 'Yes*'



* well at least 1 out of 4 does because I also discovered that the other 3 went commando style.



Labels: