of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

of project and 3rd bedroom...

Anyway, with wifey not around the house and CNY activities over, I have began my project to clean the house thoroughly. I know what you might be thinking. How can I clean my house during CNY period. No choice la, not much time already. I wanna make sure that the house is clean when wifey comes back with Sue Yi. I have rearranged the second bedroom (again!) and set up a small work area for myself. Most of the unused stuff on have either been junked or packed in boxes. The plan is to continue to clean up the junk in the room so that I can setup an activity area for Sue Yi when she gets older. Next step is to save up enough for an air cond unit. Any sponsors? Then there is the master bedroom, I am not sure what is the actual purpose but I think people have always been putting their mattresses under the sun when they do spring cleaning. So, the bed is now flipped up and mattress is propped up against the window to get some sun. With that, I have also effectively demoted myself to sleep in the 3rd bedroom for the next few days. Finally will be the cushion covers in the living room. Will probably do it this weekend in 2 loads. Hopefully wifey will be impressed with my handiwork on the house. It’s either that or she’ll go beserk and have to clean the house properly by herself ;)

Labels: ,