of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

of one week and Valentine's day...

Dear Sue Yi,
Today marks the first week you came out into this world. A lot of things have happened and I have personally see you grew so much during this past one week.
You are a curious and inquisitive girl who will look at everything whenever you open your eyes. You fall asleep easily in my arms J and seem to have an affinity for my arm pit! You like to stretch out whenever you feel uncomfortable. Rubbing your legs will make you relax in your sleep. You also like to pout you lips.
A lot of things have also happened throughout the week. For one you were born into the world. And then there is the trip to the confinement house and back to the hospital due to jaundice. I guess the excursion back to the hospital is somewhat of a blessing (although an expensive one!) because at least mommy and I know that you are in good hands. Besides that, I have also managed to learn a few things from the nurses while you were there. So I guess every cloud does has it’s silver lining.
Today is also Feb 14th which is Valentine’s day. A day people celebrate with their loved ones and I think it is really appropriate too for us as you are now doing fine and is now back together with mommy.

So Happy Birthday my princess!

Love,
daddy

Labels: ,