of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

of single digits and anticipation...

We are now down to single digits. According to lilypie.com we are now 9 days to go. I am getting pretty excited. Somehow it feels like every moment I have I need to spend with wifey so that I can be there when she needs me.
Wifey have already packed the stuff that she will be needing for the hospital and confinement house. She have also packed a few extra things and labeled them just in case she needs me to bring to her during her stay at the confinement house.
Seeing the bags and stuff that she packed makes me feel like I am missing her already. I hope I can survive the 1 month that she’ll be away.
Wifey is also showing signs that girl girl is coming. Her tummy is now really pointed out sort of like dome shaped. That is putting her in a bit of discomfort as it made it a bit harder for her when she sleep.
Girl girl still kept to her preference to sleep of the right side and it really shows. At times wifey’s tummy will look like it is bulging on one side when girl girl is doing that.
I am also getting pretty excited as the day approaches, but I think the good thing is that the feeling did not really overwhelm me to the point that I get panicky.
So again, do pray for us. Pray for wifey’s strength and prey for girl girl’s safe arrival.

Labels: ,