of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

of warm fuzzy feeling and booties...

We are getting nearer to D-day now and I guess momentum is starting to build up. Anyway, we washed some of girl girl’s clothes last weekend. I know it sounds silly but somehow, hanging out her clothes and seeing them makes us keel kind of warm and fuzzy. I guess it’s one of those things that makes us feel and get a grasp of the physical being of her.
Here are some shots that I could not resist taking.





























btw, got notice any differance in photo quality or not?




Updated: more pictures*.


more booties...












we did the colors today...



































* I know, I know, what's so interesting about a bunch of photos of baby's clothes, but they are to us, something more than that.

Labels: , ,