of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 18, 2007

of elbow grease and stroller...

This is a sort of like a backdated post.
I could not wait any longer and told wifey that I want to assemble the stroller that we got for girl girl. So last week I finally got to open up the box and see what’s inside.
We actually bought the stroller during our last trip to KL and have left it in the box since then. Wifey said to not to open it and assemble it as it is still early and she didn’t want it to get dusty.
Anyway, I found that they really put a lot of attention into packing the stroller as everything were secured nicely and also padded.
Assembly is actually easier that I thought. After removing the stroller from the box and cut all the cable ties, all that I need to do is fix the wheels. The front wheels needs a bit of elbow greese to coax it in but I think that is actually good because once fixed it is really secure. The back wheels are much easier as all I need to do is fix them to the axel and then fix it onto the chassis.

This box have been taunting me to ask me to open it up for weeks....






contents in the box...








After assembling and looking at it, wifey and I realize that it is quite big and wonder if it is another case of us biting off more than we can chew, but I guess it’s better to one with some elbow room for girl girl than to have one that cannot fit.

tadaaaaaa......








So now, instead of sitting there in the box in the second room, it is now wrapped in plastic bags in the second room. At least now I have the comfort of knowing that the stroller is fine and have no defects on it.

Labels: ,