of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 19, 2007

of the dog that ate a fish that swam somewhere and superheroines...

This is a really backdated post and have been sitting in here for quite a while.

It all started on the way back from dinner at my inlaw's place. As i was driving i notice a slight hint of what might have been a cross between the smell rotten fish and doggie poo. it was only a small and faint odor and i asked wifey is whe smell it too just to check if it was my mind that was playing tricks with me. Wifey said that she did not smell anything. but the odor continue to linger and when we stopped at the traffic lights turned my sandals over and see if i had stepped on something nasty. Nope. Wifey also didn't see anything on hers too. So I sort of dismissed it off as probably it was indeed my mind that was playing tricks on me.
At the next traffic light, i noticed that there was a big truck a few cars ahead of us. Suspecting that the odor might have came from it, i wind down the car window, stuck my head out and took a sniff (in retrospect, it was really the dumbest move). .....And that's when it hit me. It was one of the worst stench that i have ever smelt. It's as if some fish have been swimmnig in a pool filled with dead rotting fish and then get eaten by some tapeworm infested dog and got pooped out at the business end.
Yes, it was that bad. Really bad.
No no , it is not that bad. It's worse.

Wifey also got hit by the stench. I think it must have came from probably rotting fish in the truck.

Then, a few days latter while relating back to the incident, wifey commented that how come i have this super sensitive sense of smell. I have never been known to have very good senses especially my hearing and sense of smell.
Then wifey concluded through her mind boggling logic that I must either be pregnant or have stolen stolen her heightened senses associated with pregnancy. Well, i do believe that women have heightened senses when they are pregnant and I also do believe that sometimes the husband exhibit similar symptoms, but this is really odd. I guess probably this is just one of those mind playing tricks thingy.

Now this got me thinking about something. If superheroes or in this case superheroines have super senses, then it will be really nasty for them if they get pregnant. I mean the sensory overload will be so overwhelming.

Labels: ,