of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

of 37th week and being calm...

According to lilypie.com today marks the 37th week of our pregnancy and this means that girl girl is already considered to be in full term. This means that she should be arriving any time soon now. somehow I have not felt the panic or kan cheong yet. All I felt was just a sense of anxiousness. Something probably like an oblivious state of calm. Probably that is good because that will keep me sane, but somehow I do wish that I feel a bit of nervousness or worries because that will keep me on my toes. But let’s not wish for something that I might not be able to handle lest I really get what I wish for.
Wifey is already starting to work from home and will be staying at home until girl girl comes. That means no more free rides to work for me. Have to drive to work myself. And that feeling that I mentioned last time, the one about missing wifey, guess what? It’s back. I miss her even though I know that she’s at home sleeping soundly. I guess it’s probably more to the concern I felt as girl girl is now quite low (in wifey’s tummy) now and that makes wifey’s movement a bit more difficult.
I was chatting with Zowiy the other day and was mentioning about building a PC (since she had done it recently). She mentioned that I should go down to KL (specifically Low Yat) to get all the components as it is very much cheaper there. I told her that I can’t because I am pretty much grounded due to obvious reasons. But cheeky zowiy responded that It is wifey who is grounded and I am actually free. Suggest that I do a weekend trip when wifey goes to confinement. It’ll be only one day and wifey won’t even miss me. (Zowiy, I think you are gonna kena from wifey!). I guess I was kinda surprised (with my own response) when I told her that it would be like ‘main kayu tiga*’. But the actual fact is that I find it hard to be away from wifey these days. Zowiy thinks that I am ‘jiwang’ but I think it’s more of a concern about wifey and girl girl after the delivery.
But I think enough of these soppy stuff. I’d better get to my project and write the full term letter to girl girl.

*main kayu tiga is a malay term for fooling around.

Labels: ,