of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

of one for you and one for me...

Last nite wifey told me about the a conversation she had with her urut lady earlier the day.

Urut lady: Besok ah, you kena suruh suami you bawak bunga mawar kasi you tau.

Wifey: Aiya kita sudah tua la, tak buat macam itu lagi la. Lagipun besok mesti mahal punya.

Urut lady: Tak boleh.... besok ah itu date sekali dalam dua puluh lebih tahun tau. kalau bagi bunga mesti cinta sejati punya. You pun kena kasi dia bunga punya tau.

Wifey: Saya macam mana boleh pergi beli?

*and they went on*


So tonite after I ta pau my dinner i went over to the florist and got these:

One to give to wifey and one to give to wifey to give to me...
oh ya, how can i forget my ta pau'ed dinner
Anyway, happy valentines to all. may you enjoy this day with the ones you love. i know i did.

Labels: