of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 16, 2007

of cool names and wrong documents...

We took Sue Yi for her appointment with Dr. Hasanah today. She slept all the way and even at the waiting room. Dr. said that her jaundice is improving but she got thrush (?). I think it's something white on her inner tougue and upper cleft. Dr prescribed some gel but other than that she's fine.
Something interesting happened at the cashier/pharmacy though. I wan given a number to wait for Sue Yi's medicine. When my number cameand i went to the cashier, I gave her Sue Yi's medical appointment and MKC (Mutiara Kids Club) card. The cashier looked puzzeled and asked if the name should be G****, I said no and said that it should be Sophie (yea, Sue Yi's ang mo name is Sophie). She asked me a few times and i clarified again it's Sophie. then it dawned to her that she got the prescription and bill mixed up with the person before me. She gave my bill to the person before me! Wah! problem lah like that. I thought medical services should have very low DPM. Anyway, since the problem got resolve, i guess it's ok lah. Maybe will note that to the Dr. in the next appointment. I guess, this could be more serious. I told wifey that what happen if we took the other patient's medication by mistake and what if it's for rubbing on the ass or something? We could have been putting ass medicine in Sue Yi's mouth!!!!

Anyway, later, I told wifey that the incident kinda reminded me that I'm glad that we picked a kick -ass name like Sophie because when the cashier mentioned the other name (G****), it sound so plain. Don't you think so?

btw, I asteriks out most of the G**** so that i do not receive hate mails from people with that name lo.


oh ya. Sue Yi's stub from the remains of her cord dropped off today!



Labels: