of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 16, 2007

of chuckie and tommy...

A few years ago, when i was at the states, i managed to get hold a doll of Chuckie (from the Rugrats fame).
I even got Angelica, the nasty girl.

even their dog Spike (?)

but the one regret that i have is that i did not manage to get Tommy. In my books, he's the main character. He's the smart one whe always comes up with the plans. As time passed, i kinda came to the conclusion that I have missed the chance (the rugrat kids have grown up now and is in another show).

Then, yesterday, my mom called me and told me that my SIL bought Sue Yi some stuff from her trip to the US. When i went over to see the package, i was estactic. One of the items in the bag was this:

YIPPEE!!!!!

Besides this, my SIL also got Sue Yi lots of cute dresses. One even has a lion theme which is really cute. I just can't wait for Sue Yi to grow up so that we can dress her up in the cute clothes. Not only that my SIL even got us the essentials, thermometer and vicks (for babies). I wonder if she's telephatic because wifey was just telling me that we might need to plan to get one of those thermometer thingy.

Thanks SIL and Bro. Do clear your calendar for one of the weekends coz, we definately owe you folks a big meal.

Labels: