of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

of sushi and shopping...

We took Sue Yi out on her first excursion to the shopping mall last Saturday. I guess probably to take her mind off from the pain after the fingernail incident. Well, actually we did not really got into a shopping mall, but I think, technically it still qualifies as an excursion to the mall. Wifey was feeling lazy to cook and we were wondering on what to eat for dinner. Since, we have not has Japanese food for quite a while oredi I suggested to wifey that we can ta pau the Jusco Sushi. Besides, wifey have not tried their sushi yet. So we decided to go to Queensbay mall to tap pau. Wifey and Sue Yi just waited in the car while I parked at the roadside and ran in to tap pau. So like I said, technically Sue Yi, did not really go shopping at the mall, but I guess it qualifies as a visit.

Btw, Sue Yi, if you are reading this, I just want to inform you that actually shopping malls are not what they cracked up to be. It is just a place where they pump in cold air while people walk around from one shop to another. It is pretty much a boring place with crowds and people everywhere. Besides, you might be tempted to buy something that you like, which you will ask me for money, which I will most probably say no, which will make you not happy, which will be awkward because I am the best daddy in the world (at least to you). So let’s save all the emotional trauma and take my word for it ok? No point wasting your time (and my money) on shopping la.

Labels: