of duckies and froggies...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2007

of visitor and girlie chats...

Sue Yi got another visitor today. An ex colleague of mine and also Ah Ju, a mutual friend of wifey came over during lunch to visit. Sue Yi was asleep when Ah Ju arrived so we ended up just chatting in the living room while we Sue Yi slept. But I guess the sound of us chatting must have stirred her up and since it is already time for her milk, I fed her while wifey continue to chat with Ah Ju. I guess Sue Yi probably wanna join in with the girls and the refuse to go back to sleep after her feeding and start to fuss, until wifey and Ah Ju came in to talk to her. She seem so curious and animated when Ah Ju talked to her. Her eyes kep looking at Ju and she keep making noises. I wonder is she is gossiping about her parents to Ju, or probably just those normal idle girlie chat J. I guess she must have thought that we brought back a new toy for her. But alas, Ah Ju and I have to go back to work fob back to sleep for Sue Yi.

Labels: ,